Thursday, October 2, 2014

When Mommy Dies Print Your Baby Book Here

I've been thinking about trying this whole blog thing for quite a while now and figured I’d give it a shot.
I don’t have any thing super special to say, but a recent conversation with my mother got me thinking. I called to ask her when one of the kids got a tooth  and she told me to check their baby book.
Um…well sorry kids, mommy didn't make any of you a baby book.  She worked a ton and you guys got into shit…A LOT of shit.  I didn't have time to sit down and jot down all of the things you were doing.  I was too busy stopping you from killing yourselves or each other…or from drinking out of the cat water (Jaxon -  that’s you)

Anyway, this is where the blog idea came from.  I figure I’ll just jot down the funny and embarrassing things for everyone to see and when the time comes they can each print off a copy of the website.  Viola baby book!

No comments:

Post a Comment