Monday, July 11, 2016

Yep I'm All outa F*%$'s Too.....

I read the best article EVER today!  It's called "20 Signs I'm Too Tired To Mom"  it's over on ScaryMommy and you can read it for yourself, but here are a few highlights:

"But sometimes? Sometimes I am simply a very tired person—a person too damn tired to juggle it all. I want to tell everyone, including my kids and the PTA, to juggle my balls.."  

and

"My daughter is sleeping in her clothes, AGAIN...."

I think this woman lives in my house....or maybe we're all this tired and over it, but we hide it well on Facebook.  I think I'm gonna start posting real pictures from my life.  Like this little gem:

This is Landry today at 3:00PM.  She has Elsa slippers on her feet....at daycare....on purpose.

Yes, she showed up in them and yes I knew.  I just didn't have it in me to fight socks and shoes on her little dictator feet this morning. 

As a matter of fact she not only showed up to daycare in slippers she had on the matching nightgown as well. (I plopped her inside and threw a bag of real clothes to Roz.  "the saint that can clothe the terrorist" and got the fuck outta there ASAP!)  I was all out of fucks y'all. 

And it's only Monday....


 




No comments:

Post a Comment