Friday, December 24, 2021

Tell Me My Ass Looks Good…Make It Weird


Anyone who knows me knows I’ve been on “a diet…or something” lately. 


You see what happened was…

I woke up on my birthday last month and looked like shit and felt like shit
If you know me you also know I quit smoking last year.  

Well, instead of getting active and healthy I apparently  shoveled bon bons in my face for a full year. I was the opposite of active and healthy. 

I’m also cheap and vain.  
Not a good combo when none of your pants fit and there are fat rolls hanging out everywhere mocking you. . 

So back to my birthday morning…I decided to do something. 
I contacted a trainer, got a meal plan, exercise plan and list of supplements. 

I’ve 
started meal prepping, I eat clean, I drink water, I work out and ITS WORKING! 

I haven’t had a beer or quarter pounder in almost a month! I don't even know who I am anymore 🤣 


Don’t get me wrong…they still smell and sound REALLY good, but no cellulite on my ass feels better. 

I’m no where near my final goal, but I’m 4 weeks in and I’m down 3” and over 10lbs!!! 

If you see me don’t be shy - tell me I look tiny, that my ass looks good…make it weird…. 

(Let me know if you want my trainers info…I’ll share her contact, but not my meal plan.)





No comments:

Post a Comment